Being an Artsmark Partner means that working with us supports your setting in offering a wide range of high quality arts and cultural activity as part of your curriculum offer.
All of our work is created and delivered in line with Arts Council England’s seven Quality Principles, which ensures that activity is excellent, authentic, inspiring and inclusive. It ensures that children and young people are actively involved, and enables their personal progression and sense of ownership.
We can help you on your Artsmark journey:
- We support a diverse, creative and high quality curriculum, with a particular focus on creative writing. Our programmes are delivered by professional writers on various genres and experiences.
- We offer CPD for teachers in The Writers’ Block and through our outreach projects which impacts on practice in the classroom.
- Our programmes work with pupils from their individual starting points, and allow them to choose what and how they write enabling them to develop their own personal style and find their own story. Their work is also showcased and celebrated.
- We always work in partnership with schools and other arts and cultural organisations, and can engage with your school on a level to suit you.
- Our programmes and activity are wholly inclusive, and we can work with a wide range of needs. Creative writing is an excellent tool for exploring diversity.
- We are able to signpost to further opportunities to develop pupils’ interests in this sector, including workshops with us and other partners.
To find out more about how we can support you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For info on our offer to schools through The Writers’ Block, please click here.
If you want to find out more about the Artsmark programme, please visit www.artsmark.org.uk