Ideas from the Attic…a look back on all that happened.
A festival of ideas, where they come from and how they are developed, inspired by director, designer, theatre maker, visionary and artistic director of Wildworks, Bill Mitchell, took place in April. The impact and development it had on many peoples thoughts, minds and creative practices is immeasurable.
Enjoy the photos and feedback that follows.
– Just the most inspirational event I have had the pleasure of attending. Process, objects, ideas, talking, sharing and moving too.
– Amazing opportunity to think outside the box (no pun intended!). It made my brain fizz in a way it hasn’t for quite a while.
– I’ve been hugely inspired by the substance and the spirit of this whole weekend, the generous – but firm! – encouragement to play with objects, ideas, images and words to draw out stories and find connections. Thank you!
– Really exciting weekend. Taking writing off the page and making it a multimedia process. It gave me new creative processes for my writing.
– So glad I came. So many resonances in Bill’s remarkable work – and so many interesting and affirming conversations with like-minded folk. Thank you. I wish I had known him.
Many thanks to Photographer Neal Megaw for the festival photos.